페이지

2015년 12월 1일 화요일

My vacaion plan

 
 
 
Recently, I realize that if I go to San diego without studying conversation,
I can’t finish my semester easily.
 
I mean it will be really hard,
so I am planning to take a conversation class for three weeks in my university.
The class will take 3 hours a day. Wow, it’s a good chance for me!
 
 
 
 
( My favorite teen idol - xiumin's before and after)
 
 
 
Also, I have another plan. As I wrote it before, Diet.. I should go on a diet.
I made a bet with my best friend who is fatter than me.
We made a deposit to put bets and the prize money is 400.000won.
I must win this game!!!!
 Anyway, I have to lose my weight as much as possible so
 I will register for a fitness center after the final exam.
 
 
 
 
Studying and losing weight are my plans for this winter vacation.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기