페이지

2015년 10월 25일 일요일

Answer about me

 
 
How many people are there in your family? How many sisters do you have?
I have many people in my family. I guess there is no one who has more family members than me. There are 6 people in my home. Grand parents , my parents and my  younger sister. I can feel love in this big family and because of that, I can be a kind person. My younger sister is 13 years old. She is 11 years younger than me. People easily think we are not close enough each other because of age difference, but we are not. She and I work out together and talk a lot. Maybe, It’s the reason why we don’t think we are different. I can overcome everything for them. I am so happy with it.


How do you feel about writing?  Do you enjoy writing in Korean and/or English?
I love to write something because I think that writing is the best way people can express their feeling or their thought. For example, if you have a problem about your friendship, you can honestly write your feeling and your situation. It will be a good way to solve the problem. Also, I enjoy writing in Korean. When I was a high shcool student, I had many ideas about novels, so I wrote them. However, it couldn’t last long because I couldn’t focus on only one idea. It’s my weakness. Anyway, I love to write. I wrote lots of letters for those who I love because I want them to know that I love them. I mean not only a boyfriend, also parents and friends.

What do you like to do in your free time?
In my free time, I want to meet someone but it’s difficult to call friends whenever I want. If there is anyone who can meet me, I meet them. But there is no person, I usually sleep at home. I just take a rest. Also, I love to watch a movie. I enjoy watching the same movies repeatedly. I don’t think it is boring because I think that it is in the process  of discoveingr new things about it. We can’t find every means about a movie at once. Therefore I think if I want to get more information about a movie, I need to watch it many times.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기