페이지

2015년 10월 9일 금요일

About me





Hi, I am Yu-ra know and you can call me Creatina.
I guess you’ve never seen this kinds of name, right?
I know because it’s my special name. I made it. It was coming from a word, as you know ‘Creative’ and ‘Creation’ I want to be a creative person, so I put it in my english name.
Also, I’ve thought that which is the better to describe me well and I choose this picture ENPF of MBTI. I can explain my character through it.

 

These are the features of ENPF :

 

-ENFPs are fiercely independent, and much more than stability and security, they crave creativity and freedom.

-The ENFP personality is a true free spirit.

Charming, independent, energetic and compassionate, the 7% of the population that they comprise can certainly be felt in any crowd.

 

It’s me. I’ve done many different kinds of work. When I was in high school, I was majoring in Theater. At there, I studied acting, dancing and singing. Now I am majoring in English. I always follow my mind and try to be not a coward to myself.



 My new intersts are Zumba dance and  Studying abroad, so this blog will be about these things. Actually,  I work at fitness club teaching Zumba dance ,so I think it will be helpful for my dance career. I will post Zumba videos and explan the effects or points. If I can have a chance to post my video, I will do that.




Studying abroad! I am planning to go abroad and I am trying to search for the better country to study. Malta, USA, Canada or Australia. Therefore, with Zumba, This subject will also a category of my blog.


I hope you enjoy my interesting blog and if you have any question or any connection, please leave a comment. Thank you!

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기