페이지

2015년 11월 5일 목요일

Unexpectable change




Are you sure that tomorrow will be the same as today? I think you might want to say ‘yes’ but, in my case, I am not. Something I couldn’t imagine has happened through my life. When I was a high school student, I thought that I must be an actress because I was in the theater department of Busan visual art high school. However, I entered in the department of English language. At that time, I realized that I can’t predict anything. A few years later, I met another change in my life. This is the story how I got an unexpectable job.


Last spring, I was in Seoul for learning acting because I couldn’t give up to be an actress even I was majoring in the English department. Therefore, I went to there and prepared for auditions. During that time, I had to lose weight for my dream job, so I took a class at a fitness club. The class was Zumba that made me always look forward. I was really happy when I was taking the Zumba class because I like this kind of dance. Latin, jumping, fitness and so on.. Zumba was founded from aerobic dance. I took it for 1 year but it couldn’t last longer because I came back to Busan to finish my study.


At the first time, I didn’t work out. I just worked and studied so I’ve gained almost 14 pounds. I considered myself  as a lazy girl and I thought it was not a good condition for me. Then, I tried to find exercise that helps me lose weight effectively. Actually I searched for Zumba class but there was no class for Zumba in Busan. A couple of months later, I heard that a fitness center in Hwamyung opened the Zumba class so I signed up for it without hesitation.


One day, I told my Zumba teacher that I hope to be Zumba teacher too and it was only a passing comment. I just said that without any intention. However, he listened to it carefully then gave me a job as a Zumba teacher when he got an offer from China. I guess he trusted me through my high school activities (first prize, workshop, dance performance and so on) and the Zumba class I had taken for one year.
 
 

Now, I am a Zumba dance teacher. I’ve never known that I could be a dance teacher. Then I think that I must not be sure about what I want to be and what I cannot be. Our life gives us many different kinds of gifts and the most lovely part is that there will be things we’ve never imagined. I recommend you to just lookforward your next gift.


  

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기