페이지

2015년 11월 1일 일요일

Korean Thanksgiving Day moment !


 
 

We passed through the large bridge named Namhang staring the horizon’s kissing the sun. When we arrived at Songdo sea, some children hippety-hop bounced around the beach and  A abandoned dog wandered forlornly around a shoreline with the sorrowful eyes.
The skywalk teemed with hahahehe sounds of the people. Fleecy white clouds in the spotless sky look like cotton candy.  The sweet-smelling sea breeze swept across my cheek.
The sea waves splashed wildly and smashed against rocks below the skywalk as if they stretched out their ghostly fingers for reaching us. My adorable black poodle barked out loud Woofwoof cheerfully and it sounds like reciprocative action to the wave. My family was separated each other surrounded by the crowd , but we met again. When I had one bite of beondegi, the juice from it, the spicy and savory taste, simulated my appetite.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기