페이지

2015년 12월 5일 토요일

Did you visit to Gamcheon culture village?



I applied for BIAA ! You are curious about BIAA, now.
BIAA is an organization of university students who want to help foreigners
as interpreters.
It is a kind of volunteer service and I wanted to do it so just applied it.
The result was really good! I could be a member of this group.
I had an orientation about Gamcheon culture village last week and finally!!!!!
 
 
Today was my first day as an interpreter! I was really nervous.
Also, I looked forward it too! Exciting!
 Actually, I was worried about the weather because the operators said to me
the worst thing in winter is the freezing weather.
However today was better than I thought although it will get cold after now.
 
 



 
 
 There are many funny things to look around and
you can collect stamps and post card.
I think that Gamcheon has beautiful view.
I post the pictures of Gamcheon culture village.
 If you(foreigners) want to get information or need help,
you can fine us at the entrance.
 
 
 
Please, feel free to ask us help !

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기